Monday, February 2, 2009

No Mistake


There are no mistakes in scrapbooking! I laid out my paper for this layout and one of the cats chewed off part of the heart, so I cut that part off and repositioned the heart. I didn't like the way the stamped Christmas turn out so I used Stickles to cover it. So while this may not be the layout I had in mind when I started it turned out fine!

Scrap Your Crap's challenge this month is to use Red and Pink in a layout. The patterned paper was left over from a Fiskars rak, I think it's Heidi Grace.

7 comments:

Greta Adams said...

definitly no mistakes in scrapping....love that mentality.... and this page is perfect...

Lucy Filet said...

I love that story! You should have added it in the description on LOAD! LOL!

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love your little embellishments!

twinkle teaches said...

What a cute story!
tina

wendy said...

I thought I commented, but must not have. I love how this turned it. The lettering along the heart side is creative.

scrappingmommy2 said...

I love this l.o. your blog is really nice to.
Check out these great products at
CLICK HERE Contest ends at nooon today 5-29-09 I'd love your vote
CLICK HERE

Deanna said...

This is an adorable LO! Bella looks sooo sweet!

My mishaps generally turn out better than I had orginally planned!

Thanks for sharing!