Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year

I know half of January is gone but as the procrastinator that I am Jan. 11th is pretty early.

1. I resolve to get back to scrapping because it really makes me happy and I finally moved into the spare bedroom and out of the dining room.

2. No more sleeping till noon even if I didn't get to sleep until 4am.

3. No more moving from the bed to couch and turning the TV on to watch stupid Lifetime movies that I've DVRed, I should never have gotten that damn DVR but now I don't think I can live without it...who wants to watch the stupid commercials!

4. No more checking Facebook a 1000 times a day and playing Bejeweled Blitz for hours. When I say just one more game, mean just one more game!

5. Quit saying "I'm going to lose weight", because I'm not just live with it! Get rid of those size 4 jeans that are taking up space in my closet.

No comments: