Friday, August 15, 2008

Weekend Crop At Scrapadilly



Scrapadilly is having a weekend crop with some great prizes and challenges. The challenge on this layout was to make a page using 5 or less things, mine were 1. Cardstock 2. Cardboard 3. Brads 4. Scalloped border 5. White pen. I got the idea from the beggers with the cardboard signs saying "Will Work For Food"!

Kristin will probably look back on this years from now and wish gas was $4.00 a gallon!

PS: I will draw a name for the RAK tomorrow at noon CST, so you still have time to post a comment on the post from 8/13 "Play Hard". I have quite a pile of stuff from my stash, ribbon, stickers and stamps.

11 comments:

wendy said...

This layout is a great idea...it'll be fun to look back at years down the road.

Anonymous said...

How creative and Im loving the sign. This will be a great memory for her down the road.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jo-ann said...

awesome layout!! the sign is so great!

Anonymous said...

this is so darn cute....I will have to scraplift that. Thanks for sharing!

twinkle teaches said...

Oh my goodness! That title is too funny! I love the green/black combo.
Tina

Colleen said...

Cute layout. So you are saying I will get more work out of my daughter in a year when she needs money for gas?
By the way, I had never heard of another river king team either until you left your comment. The girls teams however are called River Queens.

Dana said...

Love this one! Really loving the cardboard and the green brads just absolutely pop on the page.. really cute my friend!

Patti Smith said...

What a good idea Lisa. Lord knows what it will be by the time grandkids start driving!! I think I just may have to scrap something about this high $$$$ petro...

Lucy Filet said...

I totally love the title! That's just awesome! Gas is over $9 a gallon here, so I know what it's like to wish it was only $4:).

Deanna said...

The use of cardboard was very clever! Great job!