Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Big 1

I machine stitched the Bazzill Cardstock with an Edge to the patterned paper. I spray painted the Grungeboard number 1 then outlined with acrylic paint. I finally used the Queen & Co. felt border in the middle of the page (I thought I just had to have that felt about 3 months ago!). This layout is for the Kits and Pieces Week 8 RAK, you had to use felt.

This picture is Hayes' birthday portrait. The outfit was Logen's, Ashley did a great job replacing the name on the front of the outfit and making it different for Hayes.

5 comments:

Judy said...

Love this layout and the 1 year picture is great.

Noel said...

love your design on this! I will be scrplifting for sure!

Unknown said...

Well how much do I love this!!!

RobinDiane said...

Great layout. I love the felt border.

Lucy Filet said...

So sweet! I'm loving that star backing. Is that cardstock lace or felt?