Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Very Active Imagination!

You will have to click on the pic to read the journaling to understand why Logen is wearing his long johns sitting on a package of diapers!


I used these really thick felt cutouts from Fancy Pants for the car and bracket and Thickers for the title. I like the dimension of this felt, it comes in a package of four different colors of 12X12 sheets with a ton of different cutouts. There are bright colors for boy themed cutouts and pastel for the girls theme.

P.S. My May 11th post of Logen's first tee ball game layout was Scrap City's layout of the week for this week.

7 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a fantastic page, love the layout and the dimension.

Judy said...

Oh Lisa, this is a fabulous layout. Love the colors and the deminsion that the felt gives.

RobinDiane said...

Great layout girl! Congrats on the layout of the week!

I missed the chat with Tim Holtz. I am glad it was a good one.

MamaSheg said...

I love this layout!!

XOOXO

Lucy Filet said...

I love that background paper. I've seen it in the magazines, but haven't had any myself yet. This is an awesome page! I hope he always keeps his imagination running wild!

Greta Adams said...

yep again that is me int he above post...grrrr!!!lol

Noel said...

this is one of my favorite pages of yours ever!! Great job!

:)