Monday, June 2, 2008

I Can't Leave Well Enough Alone!


I thought I was finished with this layout after I added the waves, then I thought it needed some ribbon, then I just had to put some buttons on...but the icing on the cake (layout) is my beautiful handmade blinged out feathered fish!!! When will I learn to leave well enough alone, come to think of I think that fish looks a bit lonely...no, no more fish!

Seriously, I kept thinking of Logen as a being a little fish because he loves the pool so much, thus a fish is born.

11 comments:

RobinDiane said...

It looks great Lisa! the little fishy is adorable.

kathleenh said...

Great page! I love all your little additions including that fish!

Lydia Siegel said...

Thanks for stopping by my blogspot.

Your layouts are amazing as well. Love the way you did your wave. Well be heading back to check out for more later. Have a bless day.

Noel said...

I think this turned out great!! But you know me..the more stuff the better...lol! Seriously the ribbon and fish finish it off perfectly!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great page, love your color combo and how you did the waves.

Colleen said...

What a totally fund layout and what a creative way to use the scallops!

Jennifer said...

How fun using feathers for scales. Cool idea!

teresamatz said...

love the colors, and the fish is adorable

dianna said...

How stinking cute*!*
Glad you added all of that cuteness(is that a word?)~ looks perfect :)

Lucy Filet said...

It's so cute and I just love blue and yellow together!

wendy said...

The texture and layers on the bottom is fabulous :) Very bright colors!