Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Mall

It's true, I HATE the mall and even more with a four year old in tow! I would go to Mars if Logen asked me to go but I don't think he will be asking me to go to mall again. If you ask him where CC (that's what he calls me) hates to go he says."Da mall". We had this made at the photo booth at the mall and we had no idea how to operate it so I had to hold him up to even get a little of us in the photo!

This layout is for Scrap City's color combo challenge this month it's orange and turquoise.

FYI vinyl Thickers do not stick to Bazzill Bling cardstock and I had to glue dot every letter.

10 comments:

MaryNSC said...

OOOO that is so FUNNY!!!:O)

Judy said...

I'm with you when it comes to going to malls. My idea of shopping is to patronize a store that I can pull up right in front, park, and walk in their door.

Latharia said...

Oh, too funny! Love the colors on this & the threading (duh, threading water ... I feel dumb, now) ribbon!

Noel said...

LOL...this is funny!! I love photo booth shots! They are my absolute faves!

Lucy Filet said...

I hate the mall too. All the time. It's never fun. I actually hate to shop, so that affects why I hate the mall.

Greta Adams said...

girl i have never had a problem with the vinyl sticking to bazzill...wonder if you got a bad batch...as a matter of fact when i put mine down i cannot get them up without tearing something so i have to make damn sure that is where i want it or it's done...LOL

lov ethe photo booth pics....they are fab...

Unknown said...

I might have to lift this one I love the colors and the style!
Thanks for your encouraging words on the blog lisa!

Misty said...

Who doesn't hate the mall when you're no longer a teen?!?! Great lo! Love the clock you made too!
Misty

maxell said...

Thanks for your rockin' words. Thanks a lot.

I like this page too. Photo booth pictures are awesome. And do they come in numbers of eight in your country? They are four here... The threading water threading thing is really nice. The colors too. And what a "nice" story the whole page is made out of.

twinkle teaches said...

Those photo booths are tricky! My face always gets cut off!!! I hate the mall,too LOL. I only go when I really have to!! I love how you threaded through the threading water border...have to file that idea in my head! :)
Tina