Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tina's Tag

I am tagging anyone who reads this and wants to answer these questions on their own blog/site. Put the link in the comments section so we can read your replies!

1.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was named Lisa after a character on As the World Turns
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I usually tear up at least once a day, I had a good cry about 3 weeks ago
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
yes, unless I'm in a real hurry
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
1 daughter 19 and 1 step daughter 20
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Oh yeah!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
No, I had them out when I 9 months old
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No way! I am afraid of heights
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Raisin Bran (healthy) Cap'n Crunch (indulgence)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I don't wear many shoes that tie, but when I do I untie them
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically no, emotionally yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Blue Bell homemade Vanilla with Hershey's Chocolate syrup
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
In women, their hair (I'm always looking for a new do) Men, their eyes
15. RED OR PINK?
Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I procrastinate
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
My Mother
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Doesn't matter
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
none
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Rainbow sherbet
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
TV in the background, whatever my husband is watching in there
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
orange
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The ocean, chocolate chip cookies baking, fresh mowes grass
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My husband
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes, she's one of my best "cyber" friends
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
football, I am so ready for the season to start
27. Hair Color?
Blonde
28. EYE COLOR?
green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pasta
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings!!!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Mamma Mia...loved it!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White T with University of Tennessee on it, did I mention that I am so ready for football season!
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer most of the time, but today has been the hottest day of the year, heat index is 108
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Big bear hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Nana's strawberry cake
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I don’t know???
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
???Who knows???
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
nothing at the moment
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
kittens
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Nashville Star
2. FAVORITE SOUND?
My brother and his friends playing guitars and singing
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
The Stones
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???
Alaska
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I don't think so, but Logen thinks I can make anything!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Tennessee
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone!!!!!

Wow that was long! You are tagged if you want to answer all these questions and you're not tagged if you don't!

5 comments:

Judy said...

What a tag...it so much fun finding out about people. It may be the weekend before I get to answer it.

I've given you an award on my blog.

Unknown said...

Lisa! I have seen the musical Mamma Mia 2 times now before the movie!! It rocked

Lucy Filet said...

Cool to learn new stuff about you! My favorite season is also summer. Except when I lived in Houston, when my favorite season was winter.

LisaW said...

Fun! I was not surprised that many of our answers were the same. lol

my post

twinkle teaches said...

Like your answers. It is always fun to learn about your blog friends!:)
tina