Monday, July 7, 2008

Today's Guest Scrapper

Today's guest scrapper is Madeline! She is my very talented 11 year old Niece who is visiting with us this week. On her last trip here I got her started scrapbooking and she's a natural. She completed these three pages last night. It's amazing how fast she gets a layout done. Today we went to a rubber stamping class at Archiver's and we are signed up for an acrylic album class on Friday. Her favorite product of the moment is Stickles, she acquired several bottles today.



Thanks Maddy for cranking out these beautiful pages! I am getting our weekend at lake photos developed now and I'm sure she will have an album completed by the time she goes home.

I hope to get back to visiting your blogs soon, I'm playing catch up now.

PS: Maddy just created her own blog, check it out and leave her a comment, she would love that!

8 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow, do I see a future design team member. Your niece is great, can't believe that she is only 11.

Anonymous said...

I see a future fisk a teer and design team member. Sometimes a childs creativity is what we need to boost us. She does good work - thanks for sharing it

Michele Kovack said...

She did a great job!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!

MamaSheg said...

Oh she is a natural, these are so good!!

I look forward to seeing more of her projects while she is visiting you.

XOOXO

RobinDiane said...

WOW! Great work, Maddy! Have fun at the classes!!!

Lucy Filet said...

Those are some SUPER AWESOME layouts! LOVE THEM! I'll be stopping by Maddy's blog now too!

LisaW said...

Maybe it's in the genes ;-) Maddy has a great eye! Off to check out her blog!

Judy said...

Wow Maddy...awesome job on the layouts. Enjoy the classes. I'm off to check out Maddy's blog.