Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Embellishing With Scraps-Step by Step Instructions







I made the flowers for this layout from scraps. I cut circles then cut snips around each circle, then spritzed with water and curled the "petals" (I used a knitting needle on the larger circle). I added buttons to the center of the flowers. I cut the title using the Fiskars shape cutter and template, then I dotted aroung each letter with my Souffle pen. I inked the edges of the layout with a pale yellow ink.

4 comments:

Lucy Filet said...

I love those flowers! I'm SO scraplifting that idea:).

RobinDiane said...

I am scraplifting this idea too! Thanks for sharing.

Susan Westberg said...

These flowers are so stinking cute!! I love the colors too. Great job!

Christi said...

I love these flowers...great tutorial... I am going to have to try this! smiles...