Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finally Back Home

After a way too long drive we finally made it home this afternoon. We left Florida this morning and the temp was in the 70s, we get home and it is freezing here in Tennessee! yuck I did get to read a book while I was gone, James Patterson's lastest Women's Murder Club book, 7th Heaven. It was predictable but I still enjoyed the book.

I'm ready to get back to scrapping tomorrow. I'm taking a class at My Creative Classroom that is suppose to help me organize and use my scraps, we'll have to seen how that goes!

2 comments:

Lucy Filet said...

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your class!

RobinDiane said...

I like the series by James Patterson but I think I have only read the first two. I did enjoy watching the ABC series from his books that was on last fall..guess if the writer's strike is over they will be new episodes. :-)
It is cold here in Arkansas too...this morning it was 23 degrees!!!