I had a request for instruction for the CD book I posted yesterday:
- Trace CD on the back of patterned paper then cut out
- Glue paper to the front and back of CD, the Scotch Glue with 2-way applicator works great, it was really smooth and the sponge applicator made for an even application. Archiver's has all the Scotch adhesive buy one get one free this month.
- I then sanded the edges of the CD to remove any overlap of the paper.
- Add photos and embellishments.
- I added cardstock cut just a bit smaller than the CD and wrote a story book.
- Punch holes in the CD and cardstock with a CropADile or Bind it All.
- It can be bound with ribbon or binder rings, I used the Zutter Bind it All binding.