Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New Layout











I've been working on pages for my families' albums. I find that it is harder to scrap photos that I didn't take, but I'm trying. Here are some of the Christmas layouts.


A great pen to write on dark paper is Sakura's Souffle pen. I have tried a lot of different pens and I like this one the best, they are inexpensive. I used my Cricut Christmas cartridge a few times. I recently bought the Cricut Design Studio software and I am having a hard time using it, probably ESO (equipment superior to operator). If anyone has any tips I would appreciate them.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I love the souflle pens! I have not broken down and purchased the Cricut Design Studio software yet because I have heard that it is difficult to navigate... Sorry I can't help...